Monday, May 25, 2009

Funny students and i am going to miss them all

Monday, May 25, 2009
During the free time in science period, i asked the students to tell my weakness in teaching. Initially they are reluctant to tell and keep saying that i have no weaknesses, but when i insist, they start to talk something nonsense.
"Cikgu belum kahwin lagi, itu satu kelemahan..." Me: ....... (what is the relationship between my weakness with my marriage status?"
"Cikgu rabun mata dan tak boleh tengok jauh!" Me: ...... (is that my fault to wear the spec???)
"Cikgu tak pandai cakap B.Malay!" Me:...... ( Ok students i must admit that this is my biggest weakness, i taught in Malay school but i am not familiar with Malay!?"
"............................................."
We told a lot in that lesson, and i start to feel reluctant to leave the students. Although i know that i will teach them in the next semester again.
"Cikgu apakah kek kegemaran cikgu?" Me:....... (I wanna tell my favourite cake is cheese cake but i knew that i can't tell them as cheese cake was expensive for them)
"Cikgu dari mana? cikgu dapat berapa A dalam SPM? PMR? UPSR?" Me:..... (What for i told you all of these kind of things?) but i still telling them after that, it won't harm me.
"Cikgu wednesday kami prepare party for cikgu!" (Wednesday is our last day in the school)
All rite students, going to meet your all next time, thanks for all the things that ur all have done for me. BYE~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ERmmmmm~~~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates